Monday, 12 April 2010

Travel Guide Switzerland

travel guide switzerland"travel guide switzerland"
First time traveler to Europe, I need advice.?

I'm visiting Europe this summer with my family (2 adults, 4 children between ages 4 and 16). I'm not sure whether we should rent an RV and drive through Europe at our own pace, or buy a guided tour package (30 days) that is at a faster pace but includes hotel stays and transportation.
We are planning on visiting the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain and Switzerland. We have a span of 3 months to do all of this, if we rent an RV.
Any advice from past travelers to Europe? or from anyone who has travelled in an RV. I'm not sure how the bathroom situation would turn out, RV bathrooms have always looked a bit cramped to me.


Advice is
limit the countries you wish to visit a bit more, and take a camping package.
You will find it difficult with a large family over that period of time in an RV.
Take a look at www.europcamp.com and hire something like a Ford galaxy
There are other companies that provide ready erected tents on some superb campsites.
I would leave greece out and instead think about Switzerland, France and Spain.
read up on places to visit
For Switzeralnd have a look at a campsite called camping Jungfrau at a place called Lauterbrunnen.( spectacular )
For france there is a reasonable campsite at a place called l'escalet near St tropez/cavalaire.
For Spain i would reccomend the Costa brava.
say around tossa de mar
Much though depends on where you wish to stay and what you wish to do.


Switzerland Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by Stupeflix.com









travel guide switzerland
travel guide switzerland
travel guide switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment