What Should I do About the Airline and The Train?
Hey Guys,
I booked my flight from London to Amritsar couple of months ago with AIR INDIA , Now I got a call from the Travel Agent mentioning that there have been some changes in the travel plan.
Now I will be flying from London to Delhi , and they have arranged a Train called Shatabadi Express from Delhi to Amritsar.
I just wanted to ask you guys if some one has had this kind of experience before.
Do the Air Line reserve the tickets for Shatabadi Express or is there any special reservations in the Above Said train?
Can you please guide me about the luggage care in this train as well.
Thanks
(I hope I am making a sense)
Sorry to hear that you have paid for Air and they are taking you by train.
You just have to be aware of the Crookes on the way from Airport to the Railway Station as well as in the Airport..!
You will be allright its not as bad as it used to be in earlier days.
Golden Temple, Amritsar (India) - Travel Guide
amritsar travel guide
amritsar travel guide
amritsar travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment