Places of Interest to see around...?
I was told to ask on the US site....which is where I submitted my question... ho-hum Maybe I'll have better luck here?
Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Prefer Historical and Adventure.
Where would YOU want to return back to in these areas for a weekend break travelling by road, and WHY would you recommend it?
What sort of route map would YOU suggest along this route so I could get a real feel of the area, that is slightly off the beaten track, and not a Tourist Bus Tour Guide?
HELLO! I read your other question and thought about it, the only place I've been is in Big Stone Gap, Virginia! But I have nothing in the line of maps, I know that it's a good place for hiking in the woods and mountains though! I worked there one summer, 1958! I hope you have fun where ever you go! I'm sorry I could help more, I wanted too! Jimmy.
George Mason University Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by http://stupeflix.com
virginia travel guides
virginia travel guides
virginia travel guides
No comments:
Post a Comment