How to save money in Travel Services (Hotels, Car rentals, Flights and cruises, travel guids)
For several years, I deal with free advice for all travelers. I built site information, with the goal to teach how to save time and money in travel programming, which I wrote dozens of articles about tourism and leisure.
Of all sites reviewed to date. I can recommend at this moment the three great sites.
1. Best (cheapest/low)price for hotels This is a site scans all hotels in every search engine, gives users the lowest price found on the Internet. Savings reaches tens of percent.
2. Site hotwire is a site that works a different method from any site you know and the best in his field. Should read the rules. You can save up to 90% of the prices offered for hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacations and more
3. I have brought together a 386 tour guide books on cities around the world tours that you can download 386 cities for free.
The tour guide books were written are the best that can be found in tourism. The booklets contain dozens of pages of information updated with pictures and everything at great.
You can also download applications for mobile devices.
This books written by ArrivalGuides that is the world's leading publishing system for destination information. It is developed together with the airline industry. The system was launched in 2004 and is now used by more than 30 international airlines (+more than 100 other partners) with more than 500 million passengers per year.
It is recommended to spread this 3 information, all over the internet like: forums, e-mail, social networking and other condensation fit. Everyone will enjoy this free information
Thank you
About the Author
http://www.tiulim.net http://www.all4free.co.il http://www.addyourpoint.com
TOURIST GUIDE DOES ABRAXAS AMSTERDAM COFFEE SHOP WEED HI DEF.
free travel guides by mail
free travel guides by mail
free travel guides by mail
No comments:
Post a Comment