Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Los Angeles Travel Guide

los angeles travel guide"los angeles travel guide"
I'm interested traveling to tahiti solo May. I don't want to stay in high rises more homey?

has anyone traveled to tahiti and the smaller islands can advise me how to plan this trip? Any suggestions how to go from los angeles to tahiti etc for 15 days. Are there small hotels on each island? Can I rent a tour guide to get around the islands? I'm not a trekker or diver just love ocean adventure and the south pacific environs. I want to make this dream come true this May. I ordered a book on amazon aobut tahiti to prepare for the trip.


There aren't any real high rise hotels on the islands. We stayed in a high rise-style hotel in Tahiti and I think there were only 3 or 4 stories in the building.

You can look into pensions, which are sort of like bed & breakfasts.

A lot of the bigger hotels have rooms that are bungalow-style.

You probably could hire a tour guide. Some islands will also have tour options (we did a 4x4 tour on both Moorea and Bora Bora, and we only had 6 other people with us).

I hope you bought Jan Prince's book. It really helped me plan our trip.

If you want a better online resource than Y!A, I highly recommend this site: http://www.tahiti-explorer.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm


Los Angeles Tourism Guide









los angeles travel guide
los angeles travel guide
los angeles travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment