Sunday, 22 November 2009

Angkor Wat Travel Guide

angkor wat travel guide"angkor wat travel guide"
Angkor Wat - any travel tips?

Any travel tips re Angkor Wat - particular hotels, guides, food, best time to visit (weather) etc.
Planning to go in the 3rd week of June with family.


I used the following link to plan my trip to Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville. It is local, online and published monthly so the information is very current.

The temples are spectacular. There is a lot of history and culture to experience.

The crushing poverty can be disturbing. I gave more money to monks and beggars in Cambodia than I spent on hotels. That is not really so generous as I travel pretty cheap.


Angkor Wat Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by http://stupeflix.com









angkor wat travel guide
angkor wat travel guide
angkor wat travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment