Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Travel Guide America

travel guide america"travel guide america"
Do you know where I can get free travel guides/brochures to countries that I want to visit?

I've been looking on several websites for some free travel guides/brochures on countries that I was interested in traveling to. So far I have only found information on pre-made tours and tour information and travel agents. I wanted actual guides/brochures of the country I wanted to visit. I prefer if you would list a web address for me to visit. The countries I am interested in are from Europe, South America, Africa and Asia. I want them to be PRINTED BROCHURES THAT YOU GET IN THE MAIL. Thanks for any help.


You haven't actually listed any countries, only continents - in fact you've just about covered the world with the exception of Oceania. Europe alone comprises over 40 individual countries.

It might be a good idea to list the countries you're interested in. But it's unfair to expect people to suggest websites for every country in the world! Perhaps you could select a few countries and research those through Google, then contact the relevant Embassy and request more information. Then move on to the next few countries.


APOCALYPTIC AMERICA - The Travel Guide









travel guide america
travel guide america
travel guide america

No comments:

Post a Comment