Thursday, 5 November 2009

Travel Guide La

travel guide la"travel guide la"
Can anyone help me translating this text to spanish?

I have to translate this text to spanish, but I'm not that good, any help?

original:
I left it all, to follow Him
Guided by faith
I crossed new ways, I travelled a thousand paths
The body was tired, following the dream
Towards happiness
I know I’m not alone
You’ve called me

Up to you…
The look of a brother
The beating of a heart
And the voice echoing
It’s your look, your look…

my translation:
4.Dejé todo, y yo Le seguí
Guiado por la fe
Crucé nuevos caminos
Viajé por mil rutas
El cuerpo cansado, buscando el sueño
Hacia la felicidad
Sé que no estoy solo
Tu me has llamado

A Ti...
La mirada de un hermano
El latido de un corazón
Y la voz se hacia eco
Es tuya mirada, tuya mirada


Deje todo para seguirlo
Guidado por la fe
cruce nuevos caminos
Viaje mil pasos
el cuerpo cansado,
Persiguiendo el sueño
Hacia la felicidad
Se que no estoy sola
'Tu me as llamado

Hacia ti
La mirada de un hermano
El latido de un corazon
Y la voz hacia un eco
Es tu mirada. tu mirada.....


KEENAN BLOGGER: LA Travel Guide









travel guide la
travel guide la
travel guide la

No comments:

Post a Comment