I'm traveling abroad for the first time. How do I check into immigration?
I'm an American soon traveling to Costa Rica. I've never traveled internationally before and am getting nervous about the details at the airports, what to do with my passport, what to "claim," etc. Can anyone provide me with a step-by-step guide (with tips) on leaving the U.S. and entering Costa Rica, and vice versa?
STEP 1 : DO NOT WORRY ELSE YOU WILL END UP DOING THE WRONG THINGS!!!!
STEP 2: Keep your PAssport with Visa / Travel Insurance/ Foreign Exchange / Ticket in a folder which is in person.
STEP 3: Inside the airport, locate the airline you are flying with. Get your luggage checked-in(the airline staff will put stickers on ur luggage and hand over the boarding pass to you).
STEP 4: Immigration counter is closeby. Just produce your passport/ticket etc and wait and smile. They will do the checking and if they need to ask you anything regardng your travel, they will ask and you can tell. They will stamp on your passport that you are 'cleared'.
STEP 5: Wait to board your flight in the waiting lounge.
STEP 6: Look and hear for announcements for your flight. It is nice to remember the flight number on your ticket.
STEP 7: Board your flight
STEP 8: Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!
All the best! Have a safe flight and enjoy Cost Rica!
The Vice Guide To Travel - Liberia - Part 1
vice travel guide
vice travel guide
vice travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment