Saturday, 16 January 2010

Travel Guide Paris

travel guide paris"travel guide paris"
what is the best and economical way to go from Charles de Gaulle, Paris to Eindhoven, The Netherlands?

I would like to go to Eindhoven from Charles de Gaulle. I know I can travel by Air but it is expensive. The other option, I suppose are Eurolines and train.
Can somebody guide me in which one is more suitable, and how can i book a ticket (especially train, since eurolines has e-ticket) from India ?


I think the best way is to go from Charles de Gaulle airport to Gare du Nord (trainstation) by high speed connection... http://www.paris-cdg.com/transportation.html

Then take the Thalys from Gare du Nord to Antwerp Central Station in Belgium... http://www.thalys.com/fr/en/destinations/Belgium/Antwerpen?info=accueil

And then a regular train from Antwerp Central Station to Eindhoven Central Station... http://www.ns.nl/servlet/Satellite?referrer=plannerplus2stap_stap1&cid=1083234338201&pagename=www.ns.nl%2FPlanner%2Fplannerplus2stap&action=js2&p=1083234338201&lang=en (this link doesn't really work, sorry, you'll have to type in Antwerpen and Eindhoven in the two boxes... it will come back and complain about Antwerp, choose Antwerpen centraal from the dropdown box)

If you fly it will take almost as long to get from Amsterdam airport to Eindhoven... There's an Eindhoven airport but no flights from Charles de Gaulle or any other Paris Airport I believe. I don't know about busses... might be a bit cheaper but definitely less comfortable and much slower...

(taking a train from Brussels to Amsterdam to get to Eindhoven makes no sense, sorry)

if you do it the www.http://nshispeed.nl way, you'll go to Rotterdam first... I think it will take you longer than if you go from Antwerp to Eindhoven... But it's probably cheaper though, if you can get that €50,- deal... also easier as it apparently goes straight from the Airport...


Paris Holiday Guide - MyTravel









travel guide paris
travel guide paris
travel guide paris

No comments:

Post a Comment