Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Tuscany Travel Guides

tuscany travel guides"tuscany travel guides"
I want to surprise my husband with a trip to Italy.....if you have traveled there or live there, please advise

I am wanting to surprise him in th fall of 2007 with a trip o Tuscany Italy for our 1 year anniversary. However I am not sure if the best way to travel is via a tour guide..such as Perillo tours, or rent a villa and a car to see it on our own. The itenary is for 12 days. Advice is appreciated. Thank you


I found it better when we did it on our own - then you aren't rushed or anything, and you can take time to be romantic. We found the Italian people to be warm and friendly and lovely, and lots of people in Italy seem to speak English - not all, but we didn't find the language barrier to be much of a problem at all. The only advantage I can see of having a guide is that they might know where to go, but if you do your research first or if you are happy to just meander and take it as it comes, then that isn't really an issue either.


Tuscan Town of Certaldo, (Italy) - Travel Guide









tuscany travel guides
tuscany travel guides
tuscany travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment