Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Jaipur Travel Guide

jaipur travel guide"jaipur travel guide"
Need information for touring the Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur)?

Hi.

I am planning a trip to Delhi from Mar 2nd 2011 to Mar 6 2011. I will be reaching delhi on 2nd night and will return back to chennai on 6th Mar at 1PM... I would like to take the golden triangle trip within these days... I want to plan the trip.

- Request you to suggest me the best possible plan

- I would like to know on the accomodation where in i can have a days stay (twin sharing) at Rs.2000 to 2500 per day... and very close to the must see places (in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra)

- I would to know some DECENT (Very cooperative) travels which could provide cab service at a low cost. Most importantly their driver should be able to guide us on which is the best option when comes to the sight seeing... I am expecting a car like Innova with AC...

- Also the most important thing... the must see and must eat places in the golden triangle.

Thanks in advance for helping me plan this trip...


I don't know much regarding Agra and Jaipur, but for knowing worth-visiting places in Delhi, refer to the following link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtNpCyiLrrXAKbGGsar8AAHty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110107074041AAlkcJM



For Agra and Jaipur, I'll only be stating to you the very obvious- Agra and neighboring areas: Taj Mahal, Buland Drawaazaa at Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort; Jaipur: Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, many Rajput structures of Medieval times.


Pink City Royals Jaipur City News Guide , Amer Fort Jaipur









jaipur travel guide
jaipur travel guide
jaipur travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment