Thursday, 25 February 2010

Yellowstone National Park Travel Guide

yellowstone national park travel guide"yellowstone national park travel guide"
what JOB should I GET?

I am a junior in college so I previously applied to two internships. I was accepted at both, so now I have to decide how to spend my summer! What job would you take? I am a geophysics major with a minor in geology and math.

A) Tour guide in Yellowstone National Park with the United States Geological Survey. Also I will participate in geological research from May-August. I will be paid 12$ an hour and I have a travel stipend.

B) Work as a geophysicist doing mineral exploration for a diamond mining company located in Germany. Pay is 20$ an hour, but i'd have to pay for my own travel expenses (expensive!).


I would choose B because:
1. It will be more impressive on a resume
2. You will have the opportunity to live and work in a foreign country.

The money difference is of no lasting consequence in the grand scheme of things.


Yellowstone National Park Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by Stupeflix.com









yellowstone national park travel guide
yellowstone national park travel guide
yellowstone national park travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment