What's a good traveler's guide to learning the German language?
I'm going to Germany in 3 months and have zero knowledge of the German language. When traveling to a non-English speaking country, I like to become familiar with at least the basics - numbers, colors, common phrases, "I need a beer", etc. Any suggestions on which book would best suite my needs? I would prefer a smaller book so I can take it on the plane as well for a last-minute refresher. Thank you!
Your best bet would be to get some classes since learning without a teacher bears the risk you learn something wrong Grammar pronounciation ...
That said there are travel guides from Langenscheidt specialized to short phrases I don't know where you are from and if you can get these books where you live.
They are called Langenscheidt Sprachführer
Munich Tourist Video Guide - Germany Travel and Tourism
german travel guide
german travel guide
german travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment