3 nights in Beijing, please give some advices?
My travel agent came back with this itinerary. We'll have driver/guide all the time while we are there.
Day 1 (Wed): Arriving at the airport at 10:40 am, visit Summer Palace: 798 Arts street; and Olympic stadium before checking into the hotel.
Day 2 (Thurs): Great Walls (Mutinayu); Ming Tombs; Forbidden City and Wangfujing
Day 3 (Fri): Temple of Heaven; Yonghegong
Day 4: Leave for Xian
My question is wouldn't it be better to save Forbidden city until 3rd day and do it with Temple of Heaven? Visiting two big attractions in one day just doesn't sound feasible to me, especially when one attraction is more than an hour car ride away. How long would it take to see Temple of Heaven? I understand that you want to hit it early in the morning, but is it feasible to do Forbidden City after that?
Yes, I would move Forbidden City to day 3. The ming tombs and great walls are like 1-2 hours drive out of Beijing. I would see if this includes the spirit way, if get it included.
They are all next to the subway stations. However, I would start at the Forbidden City first, and then move on to the next point. Yonghegong is much a smaller place than the temple of heaven. But its up to you.
Tour Guide Sandy in Xi'an
xian travel guide
xian travel guide
xian travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment