Thursday, 15 April 2010

Bath Travel Guide

bath travel guide"bath travel guide"
What is the bath of a drop of blood as it travels from the right side of the heart through the body and back?

I'm doing a study guide for Biology and this is the only question I can't answer.
It says:
Describe the path of a drop of blood as it travels from the right side of the heart through the body and back to the right side of the heart.

This is for homework but I also don't really understand what this path is? Can anyone explain it me in detail so I can understand it?

Thank you to anyone who can help me.
I meant can anyone explain it to me
And I meant path in the title, not bath. Haha sorry


Well, the path of the blood is from the superior and inferior Veno Cava into the right atrium of the heart. Then the muscles contract and causes the blood to be pushed through the AV valve into the right Ventricle. Then the muscle contract again and the blood is then pushed through the semi-lunar valve into the pulmonary. The blood then travels to the lung for gas exchange and come back to the heart through the pulmonary veins so that it can be pumped by the heart again so that the blood can be distributed through Aorta to the rest of the body.
Hope that this helped!!:)


Bath City (UK) Travel Guide









bath travel guide
bath travel guide
bath travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment