Sunday, 25 April 2010

San Francisco Travel Guides

san francisco travel guides"san francisco travel guides"
Question about Los Angeles subway and where to stay?

I'm arriving at LAX and would like to take the subway from there as in any other big city. The subway system doesn't seem to be all that big though. I was thinking of heading from downtown from there and stay there in a hotel. I saw that I would have to take the green line and get off at Wilmington or Compton. From there I would have to take the subway to downtown at night. I'm from Europe, so I'm not sure what areas there are good or bad. They always say that neighborhoods in the US vary a lot. But I'm assuming that the subway line should be ok.

I read about Santa Monica before in my travel guide, but I don't see the subway going there. Should I just spend my first night close to Wilmington or Compton if I find a hotel there? It's kind of on the way to downtown and I wouldn't want to look for a hotel in downtown around midnight. I'm a backpacker who wants to tour around a little before leaving to San Francisco.


Sometimes I like to post "joke" posts here, but I could not beat this one guys....


San Francisco Travel Guide - San Fran Travel Guide Videos









san francisco travel guides
san francisco travel guides
san francisco travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment