I don't understand japanese at all, can I survive when traveling to Japan?
I'm planning to go to Osaka, Kyoto, Himeji, Nara and Kobe by myself using Kansai Thru Pass... Can I survive traveling without tour guide, I mean when I want to order food or go to somewhere without asking someone because I don't understand Japanese at all
Thanks
It would be OK and you may try to communicate with somebody Japanese in writing in English for help if necessary and/or occasionally. Most young Japanese can understand basic English even though they can't speak/listen it fluently. Most public places and many sightseeing spots have guide map/signboard in English/Chinese/Korean too.
You can show your intention by a gesture or pointing out for what you want at local restaurant, vendor shop and/or train station. Hotel employees usually comprehend basic English there..
Tom and Charlie's Guide to Osaka
osaka travel guide
osaka travel guide
osaka travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment