How do you file a missing person in Seoul, S. Korea?
I am an American currently in Japan, and my boyfriend is a Korean living in Seoul. About two weeks ago I stopped getting responses from him via phone, email, MSN, and even facebook. He's not the type to just disappear so I want to contact the police and have them make sure he's okay, but there are a billion police numbers for Seoul and I'm not sure which one pertains to the case.
http://www.asiarooms.com/travel-guide/south-korea/seoul/useful-information/seoul-emergency-phone-numbers.html
I don't think I should use an emergency number; one of the foreign affairs or national police numbers seems best, but I really don't know. I've tried asking my Korean friends here but we can only communicate in Japanese, and the point doesn't seem to be getting across.
I would appreciate ANY helpful advice at this point!
For some of these it's obvious, but for numbers like 112 do I need to dial the country/city codes?
call 112, thats the phone number for police.
But they will say wait at least 42 hours before you can file a missing person.
Seoul Travel Guide
seoul travel guide
seoul travel guide
seoul travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment