Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Free Florida Travel Guides

free florida travel guides"free florida travel guides"
Where in the World should I go?

So for this summer, I have been considering traveling by myself to a foreign country and experience a different culture for a week or two. I'm an 18 year old male living in Florida, U.S, and I just want to go on adventures and feel free from any obligations. I also want a place I can learn from others and grow ( eg: a Buddhist temple, Egyptian pyramids, holy sites, pilgrimages, etc...) However I can't decide which place to go. I'm pretty open minded to anything from busy cities to sandy deserts.

Have you been to any interesting places you would recommend? I there a place you have heard of?

Keep in mind I really mean just being on my own, no tour guides, no fancy living accommodations, no protection. So crime rates and ability to find a place to sleep are important.

* I am not interested in beaches and resorts. I'm looking for adventure, not vacation.


SOUTH AFRICA of course - there is crime, just like any other country. For some reason its just highlited here, I've lived here all my life and nothing has ever happened to me. There is a transportation company called the 'Baz bus', they specialise in transporteing backpackers. What you do for example you buy a "hop on - hop off" ticket from say Cape Town to Durban. The Baz bus will pick you up at the backpackers lodge where you are staying and drop you off at your next choice. If you find a place you really like and want to stay longer you simply fone the baz bus and tell them when you would like to be collected and taken to your next choice of backpackers lodge. On the bus are books guiding you to all the places of interest such as game tours, tree hopping, bungee jumping, hikes etc. They also have catalogues on all the Backpacking lodges in each city or town so you can choose your selected lodge and the baz bus will drop you off at the lodges doorstep. Look them up on the net - I think its - www.bazbus.co.za


Ramada Florida Travel Guide Video









free florida travel guides
free florida travel guides
free florida travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment