I wana pursue MTM (Management in Travel) from Madurai Kamraj university. Is it Good college?
I have inquired about it, some of faculty told me i have to submitted my original certificate in college for 45 days. i am confused should i submitted them or try to search new collegue. Please anyone have done MTM from Madurai Kamraj university , please help me and guide me what is the exactly procedure to do this course from there.... Please advise me...........
Madurai Kamaraj University, established in 1966, has 18 Schools comprising 73 Departments. The Directorate of Distance Education of the University has a student strength of about 1.30 lakhs. The University has 109 affiliated Colleges (9 Autonomous) including other approved institutions and 7 evening colleges. There are centres which promote research potential of teachers.
It is a good reputed University.
Are you sure it provide Management course in Travel. I think it offers MBA only in Management studies and admission is based on national level Entrance - tests.
Some universities/institutes keep original certificates with them for specific time period.
hsj
MEGAMALAI (HIDDEN PARADISE) TRAVEL HD VIDEO 7-5-2011
madurai travel guide
madurai travel guide
madurai travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment