Hello!I'm a girl of 16 from China,I hope to make friends with you to communicate different cultures,will you?
Hello~I'm a girl of 16 from China,and i'm living in shanghai now.I expect you will become my net-pal,I'm very glad to communicate with you of Eastern cultures in leisure time,chat about some beautiful places in China,and practise my English at the same times,becauseI need to improve my English,you will help me,won't you?i'm also curious about Western cultures.And If you have an interested in Chinese,I will teach you.As I'm very like travel,if you have a plan to travel to China,I think I will do my best to guide you,because we will have a summer holiday for July to Augest,it is really a good time to enjoy!
If you have a MSN you can contect with me as well!
My MSN:yolanda3737@hotmail.com
我也想认识你,想练习我的中文 你有没有QQ 我的QQ号 五三七七四二五四六,如果你要你能加我 88
Lushan - china travel guide
china travel guide
china travel guide
china travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment