What is the cost of a personal guide in Beijing?
For people traveling alone to China, language may be an difficulty (at least for people similar to me). I seems especially so when making purchases and travel arrangements.
Is there a way to hire a personal bilingual travel guide in a city like Beijing or Shanghai by the day or hour? What would such a service cost?
That is highly negotiable and depends if you get "just a student" or a professional guide. Depends also what you do and where you go.
I know, you want numbers... ok.
From my experience, a professional translator we once had for an Italian was US$500 a day plus expenses. That translator was a certified court interpreter.
On the lower end for a student I think US$50 for a day is a good rate. That's about RMB400 a day, and you pay there expenses, meals etc. That's still negotiable.
Mexico City Travel Guide
city travel guides
city travel guides
city travel guides
No comments:
Post a Comment