Saturday, 16 April 2011

French Travel Guide

french travel guide"french travel guide"
Can a 16 year old girl travel in Europe by herself or with a couple of friends?

I was considering going with my school on a trip, but it is so expensive. Do you think it would be very unsafe if I stayed in a youth hostel and explored Europe by myself? I also have friends who live in Europe so I could stay with them for most of the time. Some of my friends could possibly go too. I don't know if this would go over too well with my parents. Like if I went into Paris for a day, do you think that it would be pretty safe, obviously it is a big city. I do speak French though, so I feel like I could get around pretty well. I wouldn't even have to spend the night, just would be fun to go without a tour guide. Thanks!
yeah, that doesn't really help. I would appreciate it if you gave some real comments, at least explaining in detail why it would not be a good idea. Obviously there is danger everywhere, and in most things you do there is a risk involved.


You will be quite safe travelling to Paris for the day. Paris is quite a compact city, and you'll find it easy to get around. Get a map of Paris and familiarise yourself with the places you want to see. Maybe borrow a Paris/French guidebook from the library and make up an itinerary of sights you really want to visit. Book an early Eurostar train, and off you go.

Staying longer than one day will be difficult as you will have trouble finding accommodation. Most hotels and youth hostels will on allow adults to check-in. That means anyone under the age of 18 will only be allowed to stay if accompanied by a parent of guardian.


Reims Cathedral, France - Travel Guide









french travel guide
french travel guide
french travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment