Monday, 30 May 2011

Jerusalem Travel Guide

jerusalem travel guide"jerusalem travel guide"
Why do so many people think Jesus was crucified in Rome?

I recently traveled to Jerusalem and went on a tour from the Garden of Gesthamene to the Old City. I walked the path that Jesus carried the cross, touched the stone in Golgotha where he was crucified and was able to enter his tomb. However, when I got back and people ask me about my trip, people (mostly Catholics) look at me like I'm stupid and say Jesus was crucified in Rome. According to our tour guide, Jesus lived his entire life in the dead sea vicinity. As far as I know, this situation was handled by the local Roman occupiers of Jerusalem and Rome proper had little to do with it.


Jesus Christ was crucified outside of Jerusalem's walls on Golgotha (the "skull" hill) and rose from the Dead in a tomb near by! Praise the LORD! God bless.


Israel Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by Stupeflix.com









jerusalem travel guide
jerusalem travel guide
jerusalem travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment