Friday, 20 May 2011

Kenya Travel Guide

kenya travel guide"kenya travel guide"
Immunisations for travel to Africa?

The lovely wife wants to go to Africa for her working as a guide. I think Kenya is the destination if she gets the opportunity. BUT she claims that her friend had immunisation shots and was told she couldn't get pregnant for 3 years afterwards.

Is this really the case?? If so, I don't want my wife to go to Africa because we are due to go back to Australia in the next few months and start our new life together. Once we are established, I would like to start a family. It's like a nightmare for me to be told that she may not be able to have kids because she wants to travel... what if we decided to have kids? Then we would be screwed.

So, are there really immunisation shots that prevent pregnancy? I've never heard of it before.


immunization vaccines do NOT cause any fertility issues.


Nairobi, Kenya Travel Video Guide - Migration Moments (Migration Mark)









kenya travel guide
kenya travel guide
kenya travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment