Transitting in London, DATV help?
Hi,
I am an Indian citizen (with an Indian passport) and a student in the
US with an F-1 visa. I am planning to visit Jerusalem, Israel for two
weeks before returning to Boston for my studies. I would like to know
if I am required to have a DATV for my flight from Delhi to Tel Aviv
for the following BA itinerary through london: DEL-LHR-TLV and
TLV-LHR-BOS.
The Transit (INF 20) guide says that if I hold a valid airline ticket
for travel from a country through the UK to the US, I am exempt from
the DATV requirement. However, could you clarify whether my journey,
which has a stop-over for two weeks in Israel, will qualify me for
this exemption on the DEL-LHR-TLV leg of my travel:
"- A valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the
United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel through
the UK as part of a journey from another country or territory to the
country for which you have the entry visa."
Thanks for your help
Nikhil
You do not need a transit visa. You are traveling from Israel to the US via London and you have a valid visa for the US.
Tel Aviv -- voted top world city
tel aviv travel guide
tel aviv travel guide
tel aviv travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment