How can I find a good tourist guide in Varanasi? Need a good varanasi tour guide?
I intend to travel to Varanasi in India and would need the services of a good tourist guide in Varanasi. The varanasi tour guide should be knowledgeable and must have good communication skills
If you can trust my word and if you are in luck, you should try to ask this guy by the name Prateek in Varanasi. I had written to him after having read his blog, varanasiblogger dot com, and he graciously agreed. though he isn't a regular tourist guide, he is more than that, a sort of amateur historian on varanasi. he is extremely passionate about the city. his knowledge of the place is encyclopaedic and our group from the university(Texas) was lucky to have him show us around. you can reach him through his blog or email him. mind you though he is pricey for a tour guide, twenty usd for a day.but i wouldn't mind if i were you.
Varanasi tour of Doom
varanasi travel guide
varanasi travel guide
varanasi travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment