Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Foreign Travel Guide

foreign travel guide_2"foreign travel guide"
How do I get started in a career as a foreign language interpreter?

And what other jobs are available for those who would like to translate foreign languages? All I can think about right now is
1. Travel Guide
2. English Teacher
3. Printed materials translator
4. Speech Language Therapist
5. ???
Thanks, Cabbie Luvr, but I hate trying to understand English jargon for the court system. However, I do appreciate the suggestion.

Anyone else?


I'm not going to help with what you said to Cabbie Luvr, but the most profitable translators are medical, legal, or scientific translators. If you want to be some other type of translator, heres some of the most profitable languages (e.g. in-demand)

(FBI are currently hiring those who can translate:) "...Swahili, Urdu, Farsi and Bahasa Indonesian. The Modern Language Association (MLA) says that enrollments in Chinese and Farsi are on the rise and are two of the top ten most popular languages for college students in the U.S. The list also includes Japanese, Latin, and Russian."

Japanese, Russian, Mandarin, and Farsi are profitable, highly profitable, but the first four languages listed above, which require either a special school or military education are invaluable. I assume that travel will be free and included on those first four too.


Utah is an enchanting and unforgettable travel destination









foreign travel guide
foreign travel guide
foreign travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment