Sunday, 13 December 2009

Traveler Guide

traveler guide"traveler guide"
Coupon in the Travelers Guide in Atlanta for the Comfort Inn?

I was calling around trying to get a hotel in GA, and one guy at the Comfort Inn told me there is a coupon in the Atlanta Travelers guide for a $59.00 per night at his hotel. Anyone seen or heard about this? I am nervous to leave my hotel unbooked and then just show up and try to work everything out...


If you belong to AAA, you may be able to get a comparable rate and make a reservation directly with the hotel. If you go on one of the discount sites -- expedia, or hotels.com -- you may have no flexibility in cancelling (but you will lock in at a decent rate.)

Recently my husband and I picked up one of those guides at Dennys, driving back to Atlanta. We submitted the coupon at one of the motels, and the clerk told us there were no rooms left at that low, advertised rate. He could offer us another room for $20 more. Luckily, we were outside of Savannah in an area with a lot of motels, so we went to another place listed in the guide, and reaped the discounted price.

In summation -- if you're nervous about not having a guaranteed room and you're going to an area without too many choices, I'd say to skip the cheapie rate in the travelers guide.


The Traveler's Guide: Sea World - San Diego









traveler guide
traveler guide
traveler guide

No comments:

Post a Comment