Need to ask a question regardin trip to Las Vegas?
Have been there on guide tour in 2000, saw every famous hotel in city including downtown. saw some shows. Visited Grand Canyon and Hover Dumb.
Now I am planning a trip to California. The package includes flying to Ca from NY : LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Arizona (Grand Canyon) and Vegas. Total 10-11 days. My question is: does it make sense to take it, is there anything very interesting in Vegas I haven't seen? I am not so happy to travel through deserts on bus.
It sounds like you have been to the entire Southwest and seen it all. Unless this is a free trip you are planning, I will suggest you just stay home. Nothing has changed in Vegas or California since 2000. The place is very crowded and tend to only welcome people who are excited to be here.
As far as travelling through the desert on bus, I agree with you .... boring. I can't believe folks did it on horse back 150 years ago, Somebody shoot me pls.
Fabulous Japanese Tea Party! Cha-An: Food & Travel, New York City, East Village
ny city travel guide
ny city travel guide
ny city travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment