Monday, 3 May 2010

Hawaii Travel Guide Book

hawaii travel guide book"hawaii travel guide book"
Where can I get Travel guides that I can Download ?

I'm Travelling South East Asia, Oz, Fiji, Hawaii and LA. I would like to have travel guides that I can put on to my Ipod instead of books when travelling due to weight and space.
Any suggestions? Free would be great but not the determining factor.

Thanks
I am looking for files that I can read like a book as opposed to any type of audio tour guide


Maybe one of these other forums can help you.

http://forum.virtualtourist.com/forum-1943-1-Travel-Thailand-1-forum.html

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293916-i3687-o20-Bangkok.html

http://www.travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm

http://www.travelfish.org/board/index.php

You can also check with your library. Lonely Planet is one popular TG that many backpackers use. Check their website for downloads you can buy!


Tour Guide: Forget obsolete guide books and cumbersome maps









hawaii travel guide book
hawaii travel guide book
hawaii travel guide book

No comments:

Post a Comment