Travel guide for one day Istanbul to Iznik (Nicea)?
Thanks for the e-mail helping me to clarify this question:
I will be in Turkey in October and need a travel guide for one day out of Istanbul--to visit Iznik (Nicea). I'm told it is about 120 miles out of Istanbul. How do I find a reasonably priced guide for the day--they will have to have their own car, of course. I have read that is a 2-hour drive, but I have also read that it is a 4-hour drive (one way) out of Istanbul. Has anyone done this and can give a more accurate timeframe. ANY suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance, again!
you don't seem to get it...
ANYBODY saying that Iznik is 120 km away from is Istanbul is either plain ignorant or LYING!
ANYBODY claiming to drive you from Istanbul to Iznik within 2 hours is lying too.
but apparently you'll keep on thinking otherwise.. Good luck.. try out...
ISTANBUL TRAVEL GUIDE PART-I
travel guide istanbul
travel guide istanbul
travel guide istanbul
No comments:
Post a Comment