Thursday, 15 July 2010

Travel Guide Brazil

travel guide brazil"travel guide brazil"
Hi - I am planning to travel to Rio, Brazil in March. How much would it cost to have a guide?

I will be traveling alone and I will be staying for a week and wondering if anybody can suggest a good young guide to hang out with me. What do they usually charge?


Well mr.Nn, the best way to have a good guide in Rio is with an agency, because with them you can choose a reliable guide and find better prices.
Why i say that? Well, because i know that agencies have a bigger structure so they negociate better prices with hotels and services...
I balanced it my self, i used to travel to rio de janeiro, and always when i asked the price in hotel's reception is much higher to ask by an agency... and also you can requiere what kind of a guide you want for them.
This is the website of the agency that i used to use.
http://www.riodejaneiro-hotels.travel/
They are really good, realiable and with fair prices...

Hugs pal


Brazil Wikipedia travel guide video. Created by Stupeflix.com









travel guide brazil
travel guide brazil
travel guide brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment