Traveling to UK and Have no Idea?
My wife and I are traveling to UK in spring break. Never been there. We have one week for sightseing. Please can someone guide me about
1. must see historical and other sightts in London / outside and day trips from London. Can day trips be done to Scotland and Ireland?
2. What is the best economical and convenient area to stay in London. I am looking at map of London and it is driving me crazy. Any recommendations for tour operators?
3. should we rent a car or rely on public transport and tour operators? Should we buy daily passes etc?
I understand London is huge itself and I could spend entire week there but I dont get to travel often to that part of the world so I would like to cover other areas in UK as well and possibly Scotlans. I think Ireland is bit fo stretch and I will leave it out.
I will like to answers you questions in the same manner you have asked.
1) http://www.places-to-visit.co.uk/London.html here are the places that you can visit and explore according to your interests.
2) London is no where near an economical place so I will suggest to take any good inns in suburbs near the main city.
3) UK has one of the worlds best public transportation network so don't worry when you are in the city but if you are traveling out then you should rent a car as it may be the best way to travel outside the main city. You may rent a cheap and a good mileage car from http://rentalcarsuk.net/ .
The time yo one mentioned is one week which is very less even to explore 1/3 of London so don't go for inn Ireland or Scotland try to stay at one place and explore as much as you can there only so that at the end you don't spend all your valuable time in traveling only.
Madame Tussauds London Travel Guide
best london travel guide
best london travel guide
best london travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment