Guiding Light in New York City?
I am traveling to New York City this Summer, and will be touring a lot. I was wondering if someone who knows, or lives in NYC knows where the exact location of The Guiding Light Studio is? I know the general mailing address is 51 W. 52nd Street. Is this the location or just an office for the show? I also came up with an address of 222 East 44th Street. Is this it? Please help!
Actually, the Guiding Light does film in NYC. But I've heard just recently that they are taking it off the air.
I'm not into soaps, but I do listen to NPR radio, and their local station WNYC. On the WNYC show, the Brian Lehrer Show, they were talking all about how this was the oldest soap and now it is being taken off the air. And yes, they also said it was filmed in NYC. In fact some of the outdoor footage is shot in New Jersey.
New York: Travel Guide
travel guide new york
travel guide new york
travel guide new york
No comments:
Post a Comment