Saturday, 1 January 2011

Nyc Travel Guide

nyc travel guide"nyc travel guide"
What would be the best way to travel NYC?

My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to NY, this year, w/in the days after Thanksgiving. I'm a total tourist and wanted to know which airport (JFK or La Guardia) to land in and which hotel to stay at. We plan on visiting the Holocaust Museum, Central Park, Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, etc. We just want to be able to find a hotel as centralized as possible w/out breaking our banks and pretty much just a guide for NY. Any and all advice is welcomed!


In regard to the airports, that depends on the airline and the price. My advice, if you don't want to take a cab into Manhattan, land at JFK, which is has easy access to Manhattan by both the subway and the Long Island Railroad.

You can also land at Newark-Liberty Airport, which is located in New Jersey. The airport has very good and easy access to Manhattan by commuter train.

Public transportation in New York City is very easy to used and its cheaper than getting around the city by taxi. I highly recommend take the subway to get to all the landmarks.

In regard to hotels, well, that depends on you budget. May I recommend the link below.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-191501980-new_york_city_hotels-i?fromiy=1

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck


Yorkie Puppy Movie: NYC Travel Guide For Pets









nyc travel guide
nyc travel guide
nyc travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment