How can I travel to Bali from Kualalumpur?
I'm planning to visit malaysia in 15 days. I would like very much to take this opportunity to visit Bali as well. However I'm on a tight budget and can't afford more than $200/person, for a 3 day tour to Bali with my husband and daughter. Is it possible to do this. Please guide me.
Hi - you need more than $200pp really as Bali is expensive - I live in Singapore and even from here it is not cheap - and its not worth it to be honest. Go to Lombok if you really want to visit Indonesia - its the next island form Bali and is less touristy. However if you are in Malaysia and want an island break, I recommend either Pulau Tioman or Pulau Sibu - Sea Gypsy resort at SIbu is great, Berjaya Hotel in Tioman is also very good. They are both on the web. By the way, Malaysia and Singapore are connected by a rail link as your other answer said but Bali is actually a 2 hour flight from Singapore and definitly doesn't have a rail link....
Legian Street, Kuta Beach, Bali, Travel Video Guide
bali travel guides
bali travel guides
bali travel guides
No comments:
Post a Comment