Tuesday, 8 February 2011

World Travel Guides

world travel guides"world travel guides"
How can I travel the world alone?

I've heard of group trips, guided tour kind of things. I wanna travel but I don't have anyone to travel with, and I don't want that to stop me.


do you know anyone who lives in or near to where you want to travel? I went to europe in january. I just bought a plane ticket and a flexi rail pass, and the first 2 nights in a hotel in london. i just did what i wanted (not much of a planner). mostly i like to be by myself, because then you can go where you want and do what you want, and not have to worry about making everyone else happy. but i did get lonely being so far from home and alone, so it was nice to have friends. I stayed with people in edinbrugh, st andrews, and manchester, but because i was traveling alone, I got to stay where i wanted and see the museums i wanted to. that's the best way to travel.


Travel Guide To Dublin, Ireland (Part Two)









world travel guides
world travel guides
world travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment