Sunday, 17 April 2011

New York Travel Guide Book

new york travel guide book"new york travel guide book"
Trip to Niagara Falls from New York City?

Hello All,

I am planning to book a 1 night trip from New York to Niagara Falls in the month of June. I would very much appreciate if any one can guide me some useful tips on how to arrange travel tour guide in Niagara.

I want to know if there is any travel guide in Niagara who can take me for all side seeing attractions?

Thank you!
My nationality is Indian. Do I need a visa to visit Canadian side falls?


you can look to hire some really cheap local guides available in Niagara. Such local guides will take you around the best places in Niagara that's worth watching


The Dutchess County NY Travel Guide









new york travel guide book
new york travel guide book
new york travel guide book

No comments:

Post a Comment