Thursday, 12 May 2011

Travel Guide Mallorca

travel guide mallorca"travel guide mallorca"
Mallorca (Majorca) suggestions!?

I will be in Majorca for 3 days and am wondering where I should stay and what I should see. I am 20, so I don't think I can rent a car because you have to be 21 to rent a car in Spain. So that means I would have to rely on public transportation. Is it easy to get around Majorca without a car? Where should I stay to make traveling easy? I was thinking about staying in Alcudia because I hear it is beautiful. Can I take buses from Alcudia to other places? Any suggestions about Majorca would be wonderful. Since I will only be there for 3 days I will have to pick and choose what to see. Are the caves worth seeing over the cap de formentor? Are there any guided tours that would make traveling around the island a bit easier?


hiya
i have been to Alcudia many summers when I was young and a few more a few years ago, i have some family there...
I would recommend it since it is not as crazy as some other places in mallorca, but face it, if you go at summer time it is going to be very busy... best time to go is june or july or september.... never august time
caves wise.... there are a few and they are all nice http://www.mca-hotels.com/holidays-guide-mallorca/7/24/51/mallorca/attractions/caves/
i have been to all, but probably the most peculiar one is coves drac since you get on a rowing boat to get out the cave....http://www.worldtravelguide.net/attraction/79/attraction_guide/Europe/Caves-of-Drach-Cuevas-del-Drach.html
night life is all right
beaches are wonderful and there are many activities to choose from
without a car you are a bit limited, but you can check the public transport on the links below... i don't know cos i was driven or i drove when i was there...
easy to get to palma for a day out
you can take the soler train.... http://www.sollernet.com/trendesoller/en1.html
it is nice
go inland too, mallorca is not only coastline... http://www.allaboutmallorca.com/Mallorca-inland-drives.html
renting a bike is a good option.... it is damn flat ..... easy and enjoyable
take a trip on a boat and spend the day eating abroada and having a dip in a secluded beach....http://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/alcudia_attractions.htm

have a good time and enjoy yourself!!!

other links:
http://www.majorca-mallorca.co.uk/alcudia.htm
http://www.apartmentspain.co.uk/alcudia.htm
http://www.spanish-fiestas.com/mallorca/alcudia.htm
http://www.alcudiamallorca.com/en/index.html

bye!


Palma de Majorca - travel guide - Teletext Holidays









travel guide mallorca
travel guide mallorca
travel guide mallorca

No comments:

Post a Comment