Visa to Russia with invitation letter. How to process in Dubai?
I am filipino working in Dubai wants to visit Moscow, Russia. MY russian friend invites me to visit Moscow next year. He will just send me an invitation letter then ill be the one to process the visa in Russia Embassy in Dubai. I just want to know what are the steps of visa processing with invitation letter? I think the processing is diffferent if u have travel agency or Hotels in there... Pls guide me... I want to know also what are the pros and cons of visiting Moscow especially that im a stranger of that place though i have russian friend there who will sponsor me. Do the immigration officer asks how much money i have in the bank? Please help me... Are locals very nice to foreign people?
Required docs:
Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
Two copies of Russian visa application form, completed and signed.
ONE passport-size photo signed on the back.
Visa entitlement certificate (IZVESHENIYE) from the local OVIR in Russia. Your host must obtain this certificate for you and send the original certificate to you. Your host will need to know:
Your Full Name;
Address;
Nationality;
Passport Number and Date of Birth;
Your Date of Arrival/Departure in Russia.
(The cost of OVIR application is about USD35. Allow 4-6 weeks for OVIR's approval).
http://www.visatorussia.com/russianvisa.nsf/visa_requirements.html
It's always a pro to visit a foreign country and to learn about a different culture. Con may only be that you will freeze depending on the time you want to visit Russia. I don't think that the Immigration officer will ask anything about your financial situation because the invitation letter has to contain that your friennd will take of all costs regarding you which may appear.
I don't know how Russians act in Russia forwards foreigners, but you have Russian friends, I have Russian friends - what should go wrong? As a Philippina you are a stranger in Dubai also, right?
Take care end enjoy your trip.
Moscow Travel Guide
moscow travel guide
moscow travel guide
moscow travel guide
No comments:
Post a Comment