I have two days and three nights in Shanghai - and I need help with accommodation and day tours! Help!?
I'm stopping over in Shanghai on my way to Canada... I've got three nights and two days in the city. I would love to see all the major attractions and stay quite central (but cheap!). I'm planning to do day tours so I can have an English speaking guide and to be in a group (I'm a woman travelling alone) and I'm also interested in seeing an acrobatic show and doing a river cruise at night.
I was wondering, has anyone used any good day-tour companies in Shanghai before? If so, do you need to stay really central Huangpu or can you stay at a cheaper hotel a bit further out?
Any recommendations/stories would be much appreciated!
Look, if I were you I'd just stay in the hotel and read a book or watch TV, this place is terrible and there really is nothing to see apart from toothless haggard looking women trying to steal your money, you've been warned!
Shanghai Tourist Attractions - www.TravelGuide.TV
travel guide shanghai
travel guide shanghai
travel guide shanghai
No comments:
Post a Comment