Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Croatia Travel Guide

croatia travel guide"croatia travel guide"
How to travel between Rovinj and Pula, Croatia?

1. Does anyone know how much is the bus from Pula Airport to Pula Bus Station, and more importantly, how much is the bus from Pula to Rovinj?

2. How often do they run? If you knew specific times on 25th April, and a return 28th April (Rovinj- Pula) or could guide me to websites with this info (I could not find any) I'd be greateful.

3. Also, what weather should I expect end of April? Should I take my spring coat and umbrella or is it too much?

4. Finally, I was hoping to show my husband the Amphitheatre in Pula first, before heading off to Rovinj, but ideally I'd like to leave the bags somewhere for 2 hours - do you know such a place? (like travel office, perhaps, which offers storage).

Thanks a lot!
Hello again,

Could you also let me know how to get to park Brijoni from Rovinj? thanks!


I would defiantly take a light coat or jumper, it can get quite chilly at night at that time of year. An umbrella would also be handy.


Porec, Croatia - travel guide - Teletext Holidays









croatia travel guide
croatia travel guide
croatia travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment