Saturday, 13 March 2010

Miami Travel Guide

miami travel guide"miami travel guide"
Moving from LA to South Miami, Advice of any kind?

Anything at all!! Neighborhoods to live in? to avoid? "Must try" restaurants? Culture? Architecture? places to party? Things I need?

Travel guide are lame! Citizens give you much better insight!

If it helps I am 25 yr old female from SF but i have been in LA for 7 years. Lookin' for something new.
I am moving from LOS ANGELES! It's actuallly slightly less expensive than where I am currently! Hahaha! So I am not worried about the cost of living change. Thanks.


I dunno what the poster above is talking about south miami beach i guess he means south beach but i dont think that is what you are asking.... if you are for sure moving to south miami avoid going too south like south miami heights and dont go directly south of downtown ( little havanna, OT , etc etc)

Its miami so the culture is mostly carribean and south american.

Like i said either somewhere in south miami not too far south or north... or you can go to west miami its ugly area but cheap and medium crime..or if you have money just move to the beach,

Places to party the beach...

dunno what else to say the best thing is just for you to come down here.


Travel Guide - Miami Beach









miami travel guide
miami travel guide
miami travel guide

No comments:

Post a Comment