Saturday, 3 July 2010

Boston Travel Guides

boston travel guides"boston travel guides"
Where are the BEST hiphop shows/ clubs in Boston? What makes them better than the rest?

I'm really into hiphop and I wanted to find out what shows/ clubs are a MUST to visit/see while in Boston [obviously I'm not a native]? If you could also mention the general feel/atmosphere of the club, what's cool or not there[restrooms, bouncers, etc], specialties [drinks, nights, events, etc], and just whatever else I'm not likely to find in a travel guide ;-p Thanks in advance xxx


I don't know a specific hiphop club, but there is the Liquor Store, Estate, Sanctuary, Ned Devine's...they all play generally the same type of music though...top 40/hip hop.

The feel of the clubs...I like to call them "dudes" and "hos". Everyone is either extremely dressed up or you are wondering what on Earth they are wearing. Everyone is generally nice. I don't find them to be different than any other club except for the fact that it's mostly college kids, there isn't really an older scene that I have found. Bouncers are bouncers, all the same everywhere. Drinks aren't usually that expensive. Beer - $5 Liquor - $8-10


Boston Travel Guide - www.TravelGuide.TV









boston travel guides
boston travel guides
boston travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment