Do I need a visa to visit USA even though I have BNO?
I'm currently an Australian permanent resident migrated from Hong Kong, however I'll need to wait for 18 more months to become a citizen and receive my Australian passport. For now I'm a BNO holder.
I have asked the consulate general in Sydney via e-mail if I still need a visa to travel to USA. The answer I got was a guide to book an appointment etc, so I wasn't sure if that means I'll need a visa or I can visit for a holiday just by using BNO.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, the first answerer missed the point. of course you willneed a pssport, but what you want to know is if you need a visa too...right. The website below is perfect for this kind of problem. Just enter your nationality, that you are an alen resident of Australia, and your destination, and it will tell you if you need a visa or not. I entered your info and it said, yes, you need a visa...but do it for yourself, too. Have a gret trip.
Sydney Travel Guide
sydney travel guides
sydney travel guides
sydney travel guides
No comments:
Post a Comment