Sunday, 12 December 2010

Amsterdam Travel Guides

amsterdam travel guides"amsterdam travel guides"
Traveling overseas first time ?

Hi i am traveling to Amsterdam for first time on my way i have a layover for 9 hrs in Germany. I am a US citizen andi know i don't need visa to visit any European country. I wanna step outside during my layover, i am worried will that be a problem or its a normal thing to do. I have never travel overseas and i am worried if i go outside during my layover German authorities might gimme hard time. Please guide


It's not unusual; you'll need to go through passport control and customs to get out of the airport. You also need to make sure that you allow enough time to get back to the airport, get through security and get to your gate for boarding of your flight to Amsterdam. I do this myself sometimes when I have a long connection time.


Amsterdam Travel Guide









amsterdam travel guides
amsterdam travel guides
amsterdam travel guides

No comments:

Post a Comment